NEEQ's View ThatsMe!
Ok this is my first item I'm going to review it's the shimmer eyeshadow palette by Qianyu purchased from moon market in Lahore can't remember the stores name but that guy was a total jerk because he was totally ripping me off cause I was a foreigner even took the fixed price tags off so he could charge me double but because I forced my friend to go on a make up haul soooo late I didn't want to waste my time not buying anything any who I took a trip to Peshawar and got the chance to use this beautiful palette at a pathani wedding the colours that you see at first glance are appealing because of the shimmer and glitter effect it gives but I feel and noticed that the quality and feeling of the eye shadow could have been better in my honest opinion I used these eye shadows on my skin tone and on two other girls eyes and found the eye shadow was dull and not very vibrant or long lasting I ended up using another different brand of eye shadow for a base and mixing the two different brands because I wasn't happy with the out come of the Qianyu shimmer eyeshadow on it's own it helped but I prefer trying to use one layer of eyeshadow not multiple also when I was applying it was mega hard to get the colour onto the brush and then once it was on the brush it clumped and then gave more eyeshadow on one part
and making it harder to blend nicely and make both eyes look natural plus there was no place inside the palette for the applicators so not very portable well for my rating out of ten 3/10 but to leave on a good note it has a big mirror always good when on the road and the colour variety was great just wished the colour looked as good on the eyes as it does in the palette
3 OUT OF 10 NOT RECOMMENDED BY ME :(
3 OUT OF 10 NOT RECOMMENDED BY ME :(
Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more.http://hairstylesg.com
ReplyDelete